Vintage Hudson's Bay Wool Point Blanket Blue
A classic wool Hudson's Bay 4 Point Blanket. The number of points refer to the size of the blanket. The wool is a blend of varieties from Britain and New Zealand and made in England. I send along instruction for taking care of your wool blanket to avoid moth's when not in use.
- Why buy Wool
- Insulating - even when wet
- Naturally flame resistant
- Soil and stain resistant
- Naturally antibacterial
- Wool wicks moisture away from skin
- It grows on sheep! - a naturally renewable fibre
- Durable - a blanket can last for a lifetime
- Easily repurposed when it wears out
- Wool can compost in your back yard
Size 72" x 82"